- If, either intentionally or otherwise, you file a chargeback with your credit card company for any deposit you have made into your trades.com account, Credos d.o.o. (“Credos”), which owns the trades.com web site, reserves the right to suspend your account upon receiving a charge back from our merchant provider. Credos will open an investigation into the matter, and the suspension of the account will be lifted if the charge back proves to have been legitimate. However, if the charge back proves to be fraudulent, then the account will be permanently blocked. You hereby agree and acknowledge that Credos has the right to block your account and you authorize us to do so, based on the findings of our investigation.
- Credos utilizes sophisticated risk modelling to identify instances of fraudulent transactions across our services. Once detected, fraudulent transactions are immediately cancelled, as are any active Orders that are associated with the same fraudulent credit card. Credos also prevents perpetrators of fraud from accessing our online trading environment in the first place, by harnessing external resources, such as international fraud blacklists.
- Credos will not tolerate credit card fraud, and will prosecute all instances of fraudulent activity, without exception, in criminal proceedings brought in the perpetrator’s jurisdiction. Credos will seek recompense for loss of income resulting from the fraud, including investigation costs, employee down time, legal and business fees, as well as loss of revenues.
- Credos considers credit card charge backs to be fraudulent, in cases where no reasonable effort has been made on your part to collaborate with us to satisfactorily resolve any issues with your deposit. Unwarranted chargeback can be extremely costly, therefore:
- Suspicious deposits will be tagged with the status “customer review in progress,” and Credos will perform fraud detection checks on the deposit in question. In order to minimize your risk exposure, you will be blocked from accessing your account for the duration of the review.
- If, as a result of our review, we determine that a deposit is high risk or does not adhere to our risk and compliance policies, then the deposit will be cancelled and the sum will be refunded to the credit card from which the deposit was initially made. Moreover, Credos reserves the right at our own discretion to immediately and permanently block any accounts you hold with trades.com, and any active Orders associated with the same fraudulent account and/or the same credit card.
- You agree that if you open an account with trades.com and place a chargeback we have the absolute right to suspend your account, pending investigation. Then following our investigation, in the event that your charge back is determined to have been legitimate, the suspension will be lifted directly.
- In the event that your chargeback is determined to be fraudulent, Credos will endeavor to recover the disputed charges. You authorize Credos to charge your credit card for any expenses incurred in the investigation of the charge back. If this charge is rejected, we will pursue legal recourse to recoup any losses Credos may incur as a result of your fraudulent actions.
- Credos reserves the right at our own discretion to take any measures we deem necessary in response to a case of fraudulent charge back. These measures may include, but are not limited to completely blocking your access to our trading arena, and terminating your trades.com Account. In the event of a fraudulent charge back, you authorize Credos to seize any profits that were generated either directly or indirectly as a result of the fraudulent activity, and to alert the police and any other interested third parties in your local jurisdiction of your actions.
5. Credos logs IP strings on every deposit made into our accounts. We tirelessly pursue any charge back determined to be fraudulent to the full extent of the law. All instances of fraudulent activity will be resolved by Credos at our sole discretion, in the manner we deem most fair to all concerned, and you agree that our decision will be final and binding on all parties.